- Prescott Fine Art & Wine Festival
- Summer Festival of Fine Arts
- About Prescott
- Get Involved
WHEN YOU ARRIVE/CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
1. You can pull up to ANY parking spot along the square. You CANNOT begin to unload UNTIL the all clear is given by our Quadrant Leaders that the judges have left the Courthouse (anywhere from 5:30pm to 6:30 pm). You can check-in & set-up Friday, May 10 (per Courthouse information above); or Saturday, May 11 from 6 a.m. until 8 a.m.
2. Meanwhile, go to Mountain Artists Guild's Information Area (Booth #s 123 & 124 by Gurley & Cortez streets to Check In & pick up your Vendor Packet). You MUST sign in.
3. Once you receive the GO AHEAD from our Quadrant Leaders, you may begin to unload. You can pull in on the SE side of the Courthouse Square (off of Cortez) and move in a clockwise (southern) direction. You can also put the PLACARD provided in your Vendor Packet prominently in your windshield & Park in the median of any Street surrounding the Square (this is ONLY IF you cannot finding parking in the spaces adjacent to the Square).
4. Once you unload, MOVE OUT AND AWAY FROM THE SQUARE. Those with RVs and campers will be directed where their FREE parking is located. Those of you with Granite St. Parking Passes can proceed ½ block west to the Garage. The entire TOP FLOOR of the Garage is reserved for you.
5. ANY VENDOR refusing to move their vehicle after unloading will be ticketed and towed.
MAG Contest Winner:
(Promotional winner 2012-2013)
Artist: Keith Sanders